|It wasn't cool when I bought it|
What do I use my phone for ( compulsory list coming up ) :
- Making phone calls -your phone really should do this -please take note Apple.
- Sending texts, the soft keyboard is actually good at this, predictive text is brain dead in this version, the one on the playbook is much better.
- Browsing the web -of course not, it's slow and far too small, that's what tablets are for.
- Email ditto desperation only.
- Reading a book ditto.
- Listening to music -could do, but don't.
- Checking train times -something useful, at last! You can find out when your train should have been here.
- Stalking (sorry social media), not since the restraining order.
- Navigation -was good but the GPS has never been the same since I went up Snowden with the phone in an open pocket. It was Wales, it was raining, no need for point 10.
- Checking the weather -well I am British (and fiercely proud of it!)
- Angry Birds -was amusing for 30s. now please fire the lot into an erupting volcano. I am over 12.
Tech mobile blogs:
|I think that's my brother!|
So my media-bespectacled brethren, throw off your turtlenecks, embrace the nutty slack and get yourselves down to the nearest sidings before it's too late. You've probably got longer than you think, see point 7 above.
Should this post have raised any issues, or upset you in any way please feel free to comment below, there are charities which can help.